RADX LibertyGT LGT1410-RTSA and RF Recorder
Modular, COTS, Software-Defined, Wideband RTSA and RF Recorder with Industry-Leading 100% POI Performance
The RADX® LibertyGT® LGT1410 is a modular, COTS, software-defined, wideband RTSA and RF Recorder with industry leading 100% POI performance, LPI signal detection with in-chassis RAID and TPM2.0.
LibertyGT's unique, channelized RTSA with independent capture and analysis bands enhances small amplitude, Low Probability of Intercept (LPI) signal detection by up to 30 dBm. Its compatibility and sensitivity adds flexibility and precision to your testing.
RADX LibertyGT LGT1410-RTSA and RF Recorder Key Features
- 20 Hz to 26.5 GHz frequency range (6, 14, and 44 GHz models available)
- Up to 800 MHz RTBW/Channel (160, 250, 500 MHz models available)
- Includes RF Recording with up to 256 TB of in-chassis SSD RAID
- Features NI PXIe-5668 VSA, PXIe-5698 Pre-Amp & NI PXIe-7915 FPGA Modules
- Comprehensive API support LabVIEW, TestStand, C/C++, and Python via local and GigE/10GbE/40GbE remote (TCP/IP) interface
- 320 ns minimum duration signal, 100% POI with full amplitude accuracy
- Unique, channelized RTSA enhances small amplitude, LPI signal detection by up to 30 dBM
- Includes Intel Xeon 8-Core Embedded Controller with up to 64 GB DDR4 and TPM2 for compliance with STIC V-63323 (DoD Secure Host Baseline)
- Standard LGT MSFS Apps include: channelized RTSA3 with record to SSD RAID, FPGA Accelerated Spectrum Analyzer, RF/DSO Review and Analysis, and more! - Click button above to see other standard and optional LGT MSFS apps.
- LGT1210LC-RTSA3: 1 MHz to 6 GHz, 160 MHz RTBW
- LGT1410LC-RTSA3: 1 MHz to 26.5 GHz, 160 MHz RTBW
- LGT1610LC-RTSA3: 1 MHz to 43 GHz, 160 MHz RTBW
- LGT1310-RTSA3: 20 Hz to 14 GHz, 800 MHz RTBW
- LGT1410-RTSA3: 20 Hz to 26.5 GHz, 800 MHz RTBW
- LGT1610-RTSA3: 20 Hz to 43 GHz, 800 MHz RTBW