WHAT MAKES TEVET AN EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYER?
Our team and our values.
Join the ranks of agile, innovative, customer-centric personnel who are rewarded daily through their service and dedication to our military, government agencies, and within the communities in which we live and serve. Through the power of innovation and in an energetic environment, you will solve complex and critical challenges for our customers in support of their missions.
Our values of Respect, Responsibility & Integrity are an integral part of who we are—these values are ingrained in our culture.
We value your contributions.
Do you want a workplace where you can make a difference, thrive, and grow while being in an environment that fosters creative solutions and being the best version of yourself?
We value a work-life balance.
TEVET recognizes the need for a healthy balance between work and life outside of work. To reward employees for giving their time, energy, and dedication, we provide employees and their families with programs that enhance their well-being and support their personal commitments.
Take some time to learn more about what TEVET can offer you!
- Customizable health benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts / Health Saving Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Annual Paid Days Off - including your birthday!
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Fitness Center & Personal Trainer
- Monthly Virtual All-Hands Meetings
- Remote Work Capabilities
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Business/Smart Casual Dress Code
- Grassroots Employee Culture Club
- Fun Company Events & Training
We value our commitment to Country, Customer, and Community.
If these are qualities you look for in an employer, take some time to learn more about what TEVET can offer you!
TEVET is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.