Benefits of NI and MathWorks Interfaces
Through the collaboration of National Instruments hardware and software products with MathWorks software, you can better address technical computing and model-based design testing system needs.
- Reuse IP from Design through Test
- Improved design quality with real-world data use
- Enhanced customer success through better technical and engineering support
The interfaces host a wide variety of NI and MathWorks products, including:
- LabVIEW NXG and MATLAB
- VeriStand and Simulink
- NI Data Acquisition and MATLAB
- USRP and MATLAB and Simulink
- LabVIEW and MATLAB
- NI Real-Time Hardware and Simulink
- NI Instrumentation and MATLAB
Learn more and get additional details on the enhanced integration of NI products and MathWorks that accelerates your productivity with the link below. If you are interested in purchasing or have any product or procurement questions, please feel free to reach out to your TEVET Account Manager below.
NI and MathWorks Integration
Featured and On-Demand NI Webinars
Throughout the year, NI provides online and in-person webinars and seminars. But what if you can’t make that date? No problem. You can always take advantage of the on-demand webinar library. Take a look at the featured webinars and the direct link to the on-demand library.