Here’s to 17 years of proudly serving our customers, country, and community! We have created unique solutions for our customers, become a leader in procurement, and transformed our HUBZone community.
We couldn’t do it without our great partners, customers, employees, families, and community members. THANK YOU for making these past 17 years more possible than TEVET could ever dream of!
- Basement location beginnings
- Two employees
- Beginning relationships
- No OEM partnerships
- No corporate-wide corporate agreements with customers
- Initial infrastructure and ERP investments
- Test & Measurement product focus
- New, state-of-the-art headquarters with 130,000 sqft that creates additional capabilities.
- Over 60 employees located nationwide - strategically located near our customers and in our hometown of Greeneville, TN
- Multiple OEM partnerships that increase our capabilities for our customers – standard or custom procurement
- Corporate-wide agreements throughout the Government and Prime Contractors
- TEVET Marketplace – Test and Measurement e-Commerce platform that resides within our customers’ ERP or Marketplace that can be customized to match their corporate agreements
- Powerful ERP system, centralized CRM powerhouse, and secure Business Core System
- Quality management system certified by TUV USA for AS9120B
and preparing for QMS certification for AS9100D
- Preparing for CMMC audit
- More than 30 awards from industry leaders and our customers
- A leader within our community, supporting Holston Home for Children, March of Dimes, the historic Capitol Theatre, GHS JROTC program, US veterans, STEM education, and so many more throughout the year with monetary and time donations.
Here’s to the future!