The latest LabVIEW 2019 and NXG releases include multiple enhancements that improve your productivity in all stages – from design to deployment. The latest LabVIEW NXG version simplifies the most time-consuming tasks in automated measurement applications.
Enhancements for LabVIEW include:
- Improve visibility in the integrated development environment
- New G-language data types that help organize and manipulate data collections
- Package Installers for SystemLink Software and NIPackage Manager for streamlined distribution
- Execution highlight to assist in focusing on a section of code
- History probes for monitoring historical data during troubleshooting
- Configurable case structures to work through lists of errors
Enhancements for LabVIEW NXG include:
- Deployment and distribution of code faster, more streamlined
- Enhanced application interaction and control
- A command-line interface that automates the build process for applications and libraries
- Panel display for the running and VI and the panel of the current VI
- Third-party software integration with import/export with The MathWorks and MATLAB for increased interoperability
- Responsive user interfaces and data synchronization with New WebVI
To learn more about the latest NI LabVIEW releases, access the links below. If you are interested in procuring a solution or have a question, then please feel free to reach out to your TEVET Account Manager with the link below.
LabVIEW NXG 2019
Featured and On-Demand NI Webinars
Throughout the year, NI provides online and in-person webinars and seminars. But what if you can’t make that date? No problem. You can always take advantage of the on-demand webinar library. Take a look at the featured webinars and the direct link to the on-demand library.
See You at AUTOTESTCON
Want customized procurement solutions? Want to speak with us in-person? Want to see live demonstrations? Then stop by our booth - 402 - at AUTOTESTON on August 26th-29th.
You can’t miss us – we are right inside the main entrance!